Photo

Photo

Saturday, January 30, 2016

First Post

My name is Magnolia, and I'm a first year at Wellesley College. I was born and raised in San Francisco and am considering majoring in physics with a minor in either mathematics or Russian. From an early age, I was obsessed with legos – assembling and disassembling the pieces nonstop. It only seemed natural for me to turn to engineering. My previous experiences with Robotics and Electronics have only reaffirmed my interest in Physics and Engineering. By taking Engineering 160, I'm hoping to get a better understanding of mechanical engineering and as a bonus, produce a lot of interesting gadgets (read toys).

Random Facts: I consider myself a Boba Milk Tea connoisseur and in my free time I can be found either taking Buzzfeed Quizes or streaming baseball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment